Monday, February 22, 2010

Quentin Bryce on the line re Mick Keelty & Schapelle Corby . . .


















Dear Ms Bryce,

Re: Potential criminal negligence and/or corruption in relation to ex-AFP Chief Mick Keelty's handling of Schapelle Corby's issues

I'm writing to you re the above because the Australian Federal Police have formally advised me this is my only option. Apparently, it is not within their jurisdiction to investigate these matters. They pointed me in your direction, and I'm awaiting their promised formal letter confirming this. HERE are the details of my initial complaint re Mick Keelty, and HERE is the AFP, declining to carry this matter forward (and referring me to you).

I'm just a middle aged registered nurse (mental health), and mother to three young adults. I also live in Yugambeh region (near Jimboomba myself), as did Schapelle. An elder of the region, a beautiful woman who is friend to both you and me (I met her at Binna Burra, The Ethos Foundation, when she was giving a "Welcome to Country"), is also sending her prayers to Schapelle, to "Sing" her back home.

In a nutshell, I am alleging that Mick Keelty completely failed to carry out ANY criminal investigation of Schapelle's alleged "Crime" in Australia, as detailed in section 2 of these questions, and that Mick Keelty also knowingly gave damaging and untrue statements to the media about Schapelle Corby, as detailed in section 11 of these questions. Could you please investigate these extremely serious matters, officially report on them, and recommend appropriate action.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Warmest wishes, Mrs Kim Bax