Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Senator Claire Moore gets ANOTHER reminder for Kevin Rudd . . .











Email to Senator Claire Moore, 11th Feb 2010 . . .


Hi Claire,

These questions to Kevin Rudd have been with him for AGES now . . .

http://www.womenforschapelle.org/womenforschapelle/questions.html

And when I rang his office around three weeks ago, I was told I'd get an answer in two weeks, but there's been absolute silence. Can you please find out for when he'll be answering those questions (I want a date), and get back to me? This is extremely urgent, as it appears Kevin Rudd is either refusing to answer those questions, or actively avoiding them while a young woman's life (an Australian citizen), quite literally hangs in the balance.

Thank you, Kim


Claire's reply (11th Feb 2010) . . .


I will follow up with the PM'office


And . . .

Hi Kim,

Have received your email and have sent it on to the PMs office.

Kind regards,

Dan McIntyre

Dan McIntyre | Office of Senator Claire Moore
( +61 7 3252 7101 |Ê +61 7 3252 8957|8 dan.mcintyre@aph.gov.au