Thursday, March 18, 2010

Will the Australian Federal Police investigate a crime?













UPDATE 25 JAN 2012 -EXPENDABLE THE MOVIE RELEASED, EXPOSING GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION AND COMPLICITY IN THE JAILING OF AN INNOCENT WOMAN


I was more than a bit put out by the runaround I got from the AFP to-day, when I attempted to report the export of $40,000 worth of marijuana from Australia, in 2004. I was just going to leave it at that, and let the public record stand, but after I got some good legal advice, I was advised to take the way this very serious crime report was treated to the very top. So here I am again, onwards and upwards.

This is Roman Quaedvlieg. I found out about him when I rang the AFP (Canberra HQ), this evening, and spoke to an extremely helpful lady on the switchboard. She seems to take her job very seriously, and did her best to provide an excellent service. Thankyou. I was after the email address of Mike Phelan, who (from what I could gather), is/was the boss of AFP officers Fiona Drennan, and John Kooyam. Fiona had (to-day), instructed the switchboard not to put my calls through to her, and John had refused to note the details of a very serious crime, and put the phone down on me. This was despite the fact I was formally referred to them by a very senior AFP officer, after making a very serious complaint.

Queensland AFP officers Craig Jacks and Patrick Law (Thurs 4 March 2010, scroll down), had referred me through to Tim Morris, who in turn referred me through to Fiona Drennan and John Kooyam.

Anyway, from my chat with the lady on the switchboard in Canberra, it transpires that Roman Quaedvlieg has very recently replaced Mike Phelan. So here I am again, referring these criminal matters to Roman, and also including a report about the grossly unprofessional way I was treated to-day. OK, here goes . . .


Dear Roman,

As you know, Schapelle Corby is currently dying in an Indonesian hell hole, while the export of $40,000 dollars worth of marijuana from this country goes un-investigated by the AFP, thus I am reporting this crime to you, and asking you to do the job that should have been done 6 years ago. This is the experience I had to-day when I attempted to report this crime, therefore I am now forced to take these matters to you.

John Kooyam put the phone down on me when I attempted to give him these important details, and Fiona Drennan is refusing to take my calls.

Further still, John Kooyam told me that AFP agents Craig Jacks and Patrick Law (in Queensland), HAD investigated the export of $40,000 worth of marijuana from Australia, which sounds quite bizarre, because when I asked both officers about the missing CCTV, they denied all knowledge of its complete disappearance. Quite frankly Roman, if officers Craig Jacks and Patrick Law DID do this investigation, from the known omissions, they did a spectacularly poor job.

So Roman, what were the results of Craig's and Patrick's "Investigation"? Surely if the "Export" of $40,000 worth of marijuana was "Investigated" by the AFP, you should have the supplier bang to rights by now? There haven't been any criminal convictions and/or charges in relation to this (in Australia), as far as I'm aware.

So after discussions with interested parties, I have been asked to request that you forward the results of this "Investigation," into the export of $40,000 worth of marijuana from this country, (as investigated by AFP agents Craig Jacks and Patrick Law), to either Schapelle's sister Mercedes, or to her Mother, Rosleigh Rose. You can contact them directly, or I can put you in touch with someone who is in contact with them. Lawyer Kerry Douglas Smith has been retained by the family, and is acting on Schapelle's behalf.

But in the meantime Roman, could you please arrange for me to speak to an AFP agent who is prepared to take down these glaring details, and commence a serious and professional investigation into the export of $40,000 worth of marijuana from this country. I'll phone you sometime next week, and I assume you'll take my call, and treat these issues with the deference and respect they deserve.

And if the AFP has any doubts about the power of the internet, ask Fiona Drennan to google her name. It's hardly a glowing reference for the AFP. Further still you might want to take note of this article (The Independent, UK), and wake up to the massive power of blogs and Facebook, especially when dealing with such a high profile and emotive issue as Schapelle Corby.

Regards, Kim