Monday, April 5, 2010

Entire Australian establishment runs from Schapelle Corby and put their dirty linen on show to the World






















Seems like as cries for truth and justice for Schapelle Corby ring out from around the Globe (more here too), the entire Australian establishment is fleeing the scene, and putting their filthy knickers on show to the World.

I rang Roma Street Police HQ to-day (Queensland, Australia), and asked to speak to Detective Superintendent John Pointing, about a criminal matter I've formally reported to him personally (and to the Queensland Police), the supply of $40,000 worth of marijuana in 2004. I've left many phone messages for him, none ever returned. I rang again to-day. He wasn't available to speak to me. They didn't know when he'd ever be available to speak to me. There was no other detective in the whole of Queensland, Australia who was available to speak to me, and they didn't know when a detective would ever be available to speak to me.

So I rang the Queensland Police Minister's office. There was nobody available to speak to me, and they didn't know when anybody would ever be available to speak to me. Crazy World, eh? A major drugs supplier on the loose, the person who grew and supplied $40,000 worth of marijuana in 2004, and not a single person in the entire Queensland, Australian Government wants to investigate it, or even know about it.

So onwards and upwards. I rang Brendan O'Connor's office about my formal criminal complaint to AFP Chief Tony Negus, relating to the export of $40,000 worth of marijuana in 2004, a Federal offence. No-one was available to speak to me, they didn't know when anyone would ever be available to speak to me, and the receptionist had formal instructions not to engage me in conversation. She put the phone down on me (twice, once when I rang back), before I'd finished speaking. So, it looks like even Brendan O'Connor, the Australian Federal Minister for the Australian Federal Police, isn't interested in discussing this major drug crime.

Australia, you are on show to the World, and as of this moment, the stench is overwhelming.