Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Schapelle Corby & The Fulcrum of Truth . . .

























Got this reply from ACLEI to-day . . . Click on the pic to enlarge and read . . .





In relation to this formal complaint, and demand for an investigation into three Australian crimes, the export, cultivation and supply of $40,000 worth of marijuana. But it's OK boys, it's really OK. I have no expectation you'll proceed with it (though I'd be absolutely delighted if you did). You see, that was never the point of the exercise. Though has that dawned on you yet?

Every step of the way, from the moment I rang AFP Agent Craig Jacks in Brisbane, on the 3rd of March 2010, up to this day, the AFP has fulfilled my expectations. In fact, the AFP has gone way beyond them. Never in a million years would I have guessed how naked they'd get . . . and now, ACLEI are about to go a few steps further. Reminds me of this Robbie Willams music clip, make sure you watch it right through to the end . . .

That's why I've called this post "The Fulcrum of Truth." You see, as the wise old old masters knew, truth is the highest law, and non-violence the path. Get someone to a certain point of unbalance, and their own weight, velocity and energy takes them down. It's a very ancient law, probably as indelible as the laws of physics, but the unwise have to learn it time and time again . . .