Thursday, June 10, 2010

Schapelle Corby - Queensland bans justice . . .






























This morning, I wanted to make a further complaint to the CMC in relation to the Schapelle Corby issues. All went well, and I was put through to Dylan, a complaints officer. I was told it was perfectly acceptable for me to put in a formal complaint over the phone. However, when I said who I was, Dylan refused to even take my complaint, and further refused to refer me to the Queensland legislation which empowers the Queensland CMC to not take it, and further still, he did not ask what I was complaining about, and when I tried to tell him, he said he was not allowed to speak to me.

Therefore, I'm putting this complaint to the CMC in writing. I am formally asking them to respond point by point.

1. Please formally refer me to the legislation which enables the CMC to point blank refuse to take a further complaint from me.

2. If the CMC feels I have mis-represented our previous communications in any way at all, can they please copy and paste the relevant lines, and send them to me with their objections. I will then amend and/or further discuss these issues with the CMC. This is a fair, reasonable, transparent and equitable way to deal with any disagreement over differing "Recollections."

3. I have asked Queensland Police Minister Neil Roberts for this clarification on a very important point of Queensland Law. So far, I have failed to get any response on this at all. I believe this avoidance is corrupt. Could you please investigate this. This is the core of my present complaint.

4. I believe that in fact, the cultivation and supply of illegal drugs to a long-term Queensland resident, most likely in Queensland, is in fact a Queensland Police matter - and that Neil Robert's avoidance of clarification this core issue is corruptly covering up the failure of the Queensland Police to investigate these important police matters.

5. On the 8th May 2005, the former Head of Operations, for Internal Investigations within the Australian Federal Police, Ray Cooper, openly accused the AFP of drug smuggling, and of using the luggage innocent passengers to ferry drugs between domestic airports. This is not "Speculation." It is a very specific and high level accusation, from a very highly placed insider.

6. I believe the failure of the Queensland Police to carry a out a legitimate investigation within their jurisdiction, e.g. the cultivation and supply of illegal drugs (as Schapelle, obviously, did not materialise these drugs out of thin air), corruptly covered up for the very serious AFP crimes that Ray Cooper was alluding to, just 19 days before Schapelle's conviction in Indonesia.

7. Can the CMC therefore, please investigate the point of law I am trying to clarify with Neil Roberts, and report back on the same.

8. Can the CMC please investigate and ascertain whether or not the Queensland Police carried out a legitimate police search of Schapelle's Queensland's premises, to investigate the Queensland crimes of "Cultivation" and "Supply" of an illegal drug. This is not "Speculation," as journalist Tony Wilson very specifically says this required search did not occur, on pages 22 and 23 of his book.

9. Can the CMC please investigate and ascertain whether or not the Queensland Police investigated Schapelle's banking and phone records, because no evidence in relation to these extremely important points was ever presented at her trial. This is not "Speculation," it is fact.

10. Can the CMC please investigate and ascertain whether or not the Queensland Police asked the Indonesian authorities to weigh Schapelle's luggage, as this information was crucial to determining whether or not the drugs were placed in her baggage after check-in, or before. This evidence was not gathered, and this is not "Speculation," it is fact.

11. Can the CMC please investigate and ascertain whether or not the Queensland Police asked the Indonesian authorities to test the illegal drugs for human DNA and finger prints, as this information was crucial to determining who had physical contact with them (and potentially eliminating Schapelle) - and thus catching the person (or persons), who had cultivated and supplied these drugs in Queensland. This evidence was not gathered, and this is not "Speculation," it is fact.

I look forward to your timely response on al the above points.