Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Schapelle Corby - Tony Abbott and Julie Bishop, please answer some questions for me . . .




















Good morning Tony and Julie,

As I'm sure you know, Schapelle's case is very high profile, and a recent poll of Woman's Day readers showed an overwhelming majority want her home now. Further, the glaring disparity in this month's sentencing of Amir Abdillah is clear for all Australians to see.

I guess this also brings to mind the Lindy Chamberlain case, and the resulting stain on this country's national honour. I very much hope those in authority now, in 2010, will act with swiftness and honour as regards Schapelle - or have we learnt nothing? What will the future bring? How will the silver screen, not to mention Themis, judge you?

Point 1

I am extremely concerned that those in authority are currently refusing to investigate those responsible for the cultivation and supply of the drugs found in Schapelle's bag. This is completely unacceptable to any rational and just human being. Can you please look into this outrage for me, and reply. I assume any future Government you might form wouldn't allow those responsible (for those crimes), to keep walking free, whoever they might be. My current FOI application is also pertinent, and I'll keep you posted on that.

Point 2

There is also the strange case of the "Disappearing" airport CCTV - and again, I can get no rational response on this disturbing aspect from anyone. My current questions to Nicholas Moore, CEO of Macquarie Bank, explains this in much greater depth. Can you look into this bizarre and outrageous anomaly as well please, and reply to me on it.

The complete disappearance of all frames of CCTV (relating to Schapelle), simultaneously, from three Australian airports, should (quite rightly), make Australia a pariah on the World stage. All three terminals (Brisbane Domestic, Sydney Domestic and Sydney International), were formal crime scenes relating to an Australian crime, the export of $40,000 worth of marijuana. As such, all relevant footage should have been expertly preserved at once. Further, the comments added here (from a family friend), are also central to this point e.g. this was the first time ever an Australian had exported marijuana from this country, to Bali.

Point 3

You may also wish to note that all these questions to Kevin Rudd are still outstanding (for well over 5 months). Could you comment on that please?

I look forward to hearing from you. When you reply, could you copy and paste my three "Points" above, and put your specific response below each one, please? I'm sure that would help clarify and illuminate these extremely important issues.

All the very best, Kim