Monday, July 12, 2010

Schapelle Corby - Derryn Hinch reckons it doesn't matter murderers are walking free, while an innocent woman rots . . .












I did a radio interview with Derryn Hinch to-day (Monday 12th July 2010), around a few minutes past 4pm. He cut me off just after I mentioned senior cop Ray Cooper. Can't imagine why . . . Maybe he thought I might get to the baggage handlers who "Looked after" Schapelle's luggage . . . Derryn didn't want to know about the $300,000 kickbacks they got for drug smuggling. That's very weird for a guy who's supposed to be tough on crime . . .

Derryn also spent quite a bit of time slagging off Radio Host Alan Jones for his healthy scepticism about Schapelle's conviction. He barracked Al at length, and got very personal and nasty. In the end, I wondered why Derryn bothered to ask me on his show at all, he was far more interested in his own voice than mine - I barely got a word in edgeways.

It was all a bit rude, considering I'm just an ordinary mum and nurse, giving my time for free, to help an innocent woman banged up in a Bali hell-hole.

But it got even stranger, seems Derryn doesn't give rats that 57 out 70 jailed terrorists are now walking free, while an Australian woman with an extremely dubious conviction for marijuana (which last time I looked, has nothing to with blowing people to bits), rots for 20 twenty years. Our Derryn reckoned it wasn't relevant . . . Wonder what Alan Jones thinks?