Thursday, July 8, 2010

Schapelle Corby - Julia Gillard refuses to answer the questions



















"Ray Cooper, former head of operations for the AFP's internal investigations, told the Nine Network it was well known by the AFP that unwitting passengers were being used as `mules' to shift drugs between Australian domestic airports." Sydney Morning Herald, 8 May 2005


These core questions about Schapelle have been outstanding to Julia Gillard's Minister since the 19th of June 2010. He has ignored them.

These core questions about Schapelle to the Australian Labour Party Premier of Queensland, Anna Bligh, have been outstanding since June 20th 2010. She has ignored them.

Both sets of questions are now with Julia Gillard, here and here. She is refusing to reply. About a week ago, I rang Senator Claire Moore's office, and asked them to get a response from Julia, re WHEN she would answer. I did this because when I rang Julia's office, I got completely stonewalled, and no-one would give me even a rough estimate of how long I'd have to wait. So this morning, I rang Claire's office again, and spoke to Meredith. Meredith told me that Claire had made these enquires on my behalf, but that Claire (also), was unable to get ANY time frame for a response.

I guess it's time for the public to decide what Julia's covering up.