Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Schapelle Corby - Julia Gillard Runs Screaming From Justice































This major publication, The QANTAS Cover-Up is currently under contract to an international publisher who is confident it will sell in the hundreds of thousands, and these faxed questions to Julia and Brendan, re the shocking tax payer payout to the career criminal who stitched up innocent QANTAS passengers, will be a very prominent feature - ditto all my failed attempts to get a response from them (diarised). I rang both Julia's office to-day, and Brendan's. Both are running away at a million miles an hour. I'll call back again this afternoon.

Further, at the time of Schapelle's arrest, to-day's Facebook networks did not exist (they took off in September 2006). Now they do, to devastating effect, taking the message (on a regular basis), to the very heart of QANTAS's customer base, as per this QANTAS Facebook post of Thursday 14th October 2010.

And taking the message all over the World too. Here's UK Gallery 1 (reaching 3,642,335 British Facebook Fans, and 32 pages), and a graphic record of the writing on the wall. By this time next week, UK Gallery 1 will be joined by UK Galleries 2, 3, 4 & 5, of similar size, reaching over 18 million British Facebook Fans. And after that, one page from each gallery will be updated with comments every day - thus reaching over 18 million people every 32 days.

And here's a theme/gallery that's informing the Australian sporting World, one day at a time, over 31 days, until it's time to start at the top of the list again. Further themes (national and international), are in the pipeline.

And it's also time for The Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity to get its act together, because they (too), are featured the above mentioned book. They've had this formal complaint for over 20 weeks now, so I rang them again to-day (diarised). Their officer was "Not available," so I left a message. If he doesn't call me back, I'll ring again (diarised).

I also rang the Australian Federal Police (again), to ensure they got this formal Professional Standards Complaint I posted to them last week (also reproduced in The QANTAS Cover Up). All I got was voicemail, so I left a message asking them to call me back (diarised). I'll phone them every day until they do (diarised).

There's no hiding place. Reality is thumping at the door, and it ain't going anywhere until someone lets it in.