Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Schapelle Corby - Spreading The Word About The QANTAS Cover Up












. . . via T-Shirts, Fridge Magnets, Bumper Stickers, Tote Bags & Mugs - and via inspiration to the 14,000 supporters of Schapelle on Facebook. Click on the pic above to enlarge and read.

Big W prints everything but the bumper sticker, details HERE. And if you're not in Australia, you must have a similar big high street store that provides the same service. Many pictures of Schapelle are easily found on-line. Big W told me I'd have to take the image to them, on a USB stick, though you can also order and design on-line with them if you want.

I've already ordered bumper stickers for my car, and my daughters car, HERE (you design them yourself on-line) - and I intend to get the other items (in that collage), at Big W.

The mugs (two of them), can accompany my daughter and I to work, and the fridge magnets can brighten up the staff rooms. Just passing on some ideas . . .