|State Crime Operations Command|
|Assistant Commissioner||Ross Barnett|
|Chief Superintendent||Mick Condon|
|Staff Officer||Insp Joanne Aitken|
|Executive Secretary||Rachael Williamson|
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Top, Robert McClelland - Attorney General of Australia
Monday, February 22, 2010
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Saturday, February 20, 2010
UPDATE 25 JAN 2012 -EXPENDABLE THE MOVIE RELEASED, EXPOSING GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION AND COMPLICITY IN THE JAILING OF AN INNOCENT WOMAN
Heard of Gary Lee Rogers? No? Kevin Rudd and Federal Police Chief Tony Negus have. He was an honest cop who died in mysterious circumstances after blowing the whistle on corruption. So after last weekend’s press revelations (21 Feb, Herald Sun), “Australian Airport Staff Smuggle Drugs and Guns,” maybe it’s time to re-investigate Gary’s “Natural” death, after he was found with a bloodied knife and pillow. He’d also warned friends and associates that if he disappeared, it wouldn’t be suicide. So what’s bottom line? If honest cops aren’t safe, none of us are.
Update 30 August 2011 - A Petition calling for a Royal Commission into The Australian Federal Police
Update 3 Sept 2011 - A new blog about Gary Lee Rogers that contains many buried news articles about this brave officer.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Dear Claire, (CC The World)
I've just called the Australian Federal Police on 07 3222 1222 and asked them to investigate Mick Keelty's apparent (for the moment, until I can ANY official response at all), lies and corrupt behaviour in relation to the Schapelle Corby issues:
(scroll down to section 11)
They assured me (when I asked), that my call was being recorded - and they also have my full name and contact details, which I gave them before they even asked. I also assured them that I'm merely a middle aged registered nurse, bent on a legal and peaceful path at all times. Further, I asked for the information I was giving them to be passed straight on to Tony Negus, and strongly suggested that Tony Negus should contact you re the grass roots publicity this issue has already received, and will continue to receive. I also mentioned Gary Lee Rogers, and the questions that many people are still asking about his death. The woman I was speaking to didn't know who Gary Lee Rogers was, but I assured her that both Mick Keelty and Tony Negus would recognise the name immediately.
MUTUAL ASSISTANCE IN CRIMINAL MATTERS ACT 1987
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
These questions to Kevin Rudd have been with him for AGES now . . .
And when I rang his office around three weeks ago, I was told I'd get an answer in two weeks, but there's been absolute silence. Can you please find out for when he'll be answering those questions (I want a date), and get back to me? This is extremely urgent, as it appears Kevin Rudd is either refusing to answer those questions, or actively avoiding them while a young woman's life (an Australian citizen), quite literally hangs in the balance.
Thank you, Kim
Have received your email and have sent it on to the PM’s office.
Dan McIntyre | Office of Senator Claire Moore
( +61 7 3252 7101 |Ê +61 7 3252 8957|8 firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, February 6, 2010
The questions I would like to ask Rudd are as follows:
- 1. Are Australians taking commercial quantities of marijuana to Bali?
2. What investigations have been done to validate this alleged flow of drugs?
3. Since no such flow of drugs appears to have been validated by a lack of seizures and arrests, why is Schapelle Corby still in prison?
4. Why wasn't the complete lack of motive for Schapelle's crime made clear at her trial, to the Indonesian government, to the UN, and in applications to the Hague?
5. Which was the truth and which were the lies? That the Brisbane CCTV footage was in good order and disappeared, that the cameras were under repair, or that the cameras were only switched on when persons of importance were known to be at the airport?
6. Since all three stories cannot be true, at least two of them are proven lies. What investigation was carried out and what disciplinary action was taken against the liars?
7. Why was there a need to lie if the Brisbane CCTV footage did not present a political dillema?
8. How could there be a political dilemma if the Brisbane CCTV footage was inconclusive or showed Schapelle to be guilty?
9. Why was it problematic for the Australian government to present evidence at Schapelle's trial? Why was this regarded as interference rather than assistance?
10. Surely it would have been assistance if she were guilty and only interference if she were innocent?
11. Since Indonesia claims to be a democracy surely they didn't want to convict the wrong person. How can a court that claims to adhere to the rule of law never be wrong?
12. Given that Australia's national heroes such as the convicts, the diggers at Eureka, Ned Kelley and the Anzacs were all 'Australian battlers' before being used, abandoned, victimised, framed and sacrificed by those governing this nation of ours to appease some foreign power, what hope do you and your predecessor have, Prime Minister, that you will not also be demonised in history when a bronze statue of Schapelle Corby marks the houses of parliament with the words 'Never again appeasement' to herald in the new republic? With what excuse should coming generations remember you?
That's just a few from the top of my head. The point is that "What are you doing to get Schapelle home" is the question our government wants us to ask because they have a ready answer that equates to 'we are doing all we can to bring every criminal home'."