Monday, January 24, 2011

Schapelle Corby - ABC Australia Runs and Hides from The Hard Questions




























I sent these pointed questions to the ABC two weeks ago, on the 11th of January 2011, and despite four telephone calls to Mark Scott's office in the interim (to simply confirm receipt, nothing else), no-one has ever had the courtesy to get back to me.

When I rang again to-day, to simply confirm receipt (Tuesday 25th January 2011, just before midday), Louise Lander, Mark Scott's PA, claimed not to have them, and was unable to put me through to anyone who could confirm receipt. When I said OK then, I'll fax them through to you, she refused to give me her fax number - and said they didn't "Use" a fax anymore (even though she has one in her office). At that point, I terminated the conversation, rang again, spoke to the switchboard, asked for Mark Scott's fax number, received the same, and immediately faxed this (and got a positive fax report my end). I then rang Mark Scott's office again, spoke to a Rachel, who confirmed the fax was received. Thank you.

PS - This info is now formally noted at The Evidence File, point 4, second paragraph.