Monday, January 31, 2011

Schapelle Corby, QANTAS & Texas Radio



















UPDATE 25 JAN 2012 -EXPENDABLE THE MOVIE RELEASED, EXPOSING GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION AND COMPLICITY IN THE JAILING OF AN INNOCENT WOMAN


Yesterday, Monday 31st January 2011, I rang QANTAS, and spoke to their media department, a pleasant gentleman who said he'd pass my questions on to their Head of Security, Steve Jackson, who (he told me), he knew.

Anyway, I informed QANTAS there are several interviews lined up on TEXAS radio, re the fact their baggage handlers imported over 65 million dollars of worth cocaine into Australia, in 2004 (in the bags of innocent airline passengers), but were never arrested or charged for their crimes (serious ones, documented and admitted by the Australian Federal Police) - and I asked him to get back to me ASAP if this wasn't correct. He said he would, and I look forward to a call.

I also added that full page ads in the local Dallas/Fort Worth press are a distinct possibility, as well as a pointed mention of QANTAS baggage handler "Tom," his shonky employment history, and record Government payout.

I said I'd spoken to Steve Jackson on the 9th of August 2010 (after he rang me at home), who, as well as confirming NO QANTAS baggage handlers were ever arrested or charged in relation to this cocaine importation, said QANTAS wasn't "In the game of policing," and told me I could quote him on that (I will).

I also noted this info is apparently confirmed in this formal QANTAS report of July 2005 (page 42) - and I later discovered these three press reports . . .

SMH, 10th May 2005
"Police yesterday arrested 11 men, including a former NSW police sergeant and a former merchant banker, in raids throughout the city and have charged them with conspiring to smuggle and supply 20-30 kilograms of cocaine. Although none of the men were baggage handlers, police say they believe the syndicate could not have sneaked suitcases filled with drugs past customs for more than a year without the help of handlers, the Herald has learnt."

The Melbourne Age, May 11th 2005
"None of the men arrested yesterday have been identified as baggage handlers."

So, I look forward to some feedback from QANTAS, I'm waiting . . .