Monday, January 3, 2011

Schapelle Corby - Truth has a Chilling Effect . . .
















Seems someone at Wikipedia doesn't like my last blog post . . . . I was banned forever, for (quote) . . .

"Chilling effect by use of blog."

Obviously, the bastion of free speech doesn't quite believe in free speech.

Something of an achievement that, and I guess future publishers and film makers will be able to contact their press people at an appropriate time, to seek detailed feedback about it - plus further investigate this type of documented abuse, because the whole World is currently "Banned" from Schapelle's page. Anyone changing information there will find it removed within seconds, and if they continue, they'll find themselves blocked.

My crime was to add thoroughly referenced historical information from here, only to see most of it sliced, diced and disappeared within a couple of hours (and my blog must have had a huge "Chilling" effect, because it's normally seconds - try it for yourself and see). I complained on the discussion page, and said in future, I'd take screen grabs of the deleted material, to graphically compare it to the "Doctored" version. Then I was banned forever within minutes . . . not that I mind (saves me a lot of work), but it certainly proves my point . . .