Monday, February 21, 2011

Schapelle Corby & The New South Wales Police Party












Click on the letter from the New South Wales Police above (16th February 2011), to enlarge & read. Here's a response . . .

Hi Zoran,

Thanks for the letter, I got it today. While I wouldn't want to drag you away from the merriment, could you possibly spare just two minutes of your time for a bit more detail? I need it for the book.

You see when I tried to report this corruption to your Professional Standards, your officer refused to listen to me for longer than two minutes, refused to give me the contact details of his senior officer, and then threatened to "Arrest" me when I called back to get those contact details. Though I guess taking into account the dismal batting average of the NSW Police Integrity Commission, you guys have free rein to do pretty much what you want?

Anyway, could you supply me with exact details of the "Charges" your officer was threatening me with, also supplying an extract of the relevant legislation. I'm sure it will make fascinating reading for thousands of book buyers, so I want to make sure it's included. I look forward to hearing from you in due course, and I'll send a formal reminder in 4 weeks, if I've heard nothing in the interim.

Regards, Kim