Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Schapelle Corby - A Reminder to The Press













Please click on the above picture to enlarge & read.


I sent you a very important fax on the 18th of December 2010, as reproduced here and here. It contained entirely legitimate questions, in relation to an unreferenced article written by your journalist Matthew Moore (on the 26th May 2005), about Ms. Schapelle Corby.

It's now Wednesday 2nd February 2011, over six weeks later, and even though I telephoned your offices around that time, to confirm those faxed questions were received (they were), you have not provided a response - so this is a formal reminder. I look forward to your reply in due course.

If I've heard nothing in the interim, I'll send you another reminder in four weeks (by Wednesday 4th March 2011). I think that's reasonable.

Regards, Mrs. Kim Bax

PS - This new info is now referenced within point 1 of The Evidence File, within the third paragraph of that section.