Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Schapelle Corby - A Formal Request to QANTAS, in Relation to The Coming Book

































Goodmorning QANTAS,

This is formal correspondence, and a formal request. Please treat it as such. I would like a reply within the next 30 days. I think that's reasonable. If you have any difficulty responding within that time frame, please advise me of that within 30 days, stating your reasons, and providing a concrete alternative schedule.

The above book is almost complete, and this is your public opportunity to lodge any formal objections to the proposed title. I really can't be any fairer than that. Further, when you respond, could you please provide answers to questions I sent you about the criminal baggage handlers previously in your employ, e.g. "Tom," Norman Niass and Easton Barrington James.

I look forward to your response,

Regards, Kim