Thursday, March 24, 2011

Schapelle Corby - Has Julia Gillard Ever Held a Cocaine Baby?
























Maybe she should, and then get on to the blower to the cretins she's employing at the Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity (who have not created one prosecution in their entire existence), and tell them that a FOI application relating to investigating police corruption during the importation of over 65 million dollars worth (200 kilos) of cocaine in 2004, IS IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They rang me this morning telling me it wasn't, which is why they want to charge me huge sums for my application - and compounding their grubby, cheap delaying tactics, they finally decided to tell me this over 7 weeks after I first applied, and after they'd already demanded a 30 day extension. They refused to offer any explanation for this gross abuse of process. If they wished to charge me huge sums for my application, there is no sane and honest reason for not informing me within 30 days of receiving it (at least). Well, they can run, but they can't hide - and at the moment, they're just looking dirtier and dirtier.

And one other thing Phillip, please acknowledge and respond to this further correspondence of the 15th March 2011 - because the entire World is watching.