- ACLEI, who has oversight of the AFP, has never recommended a single case for prosecution in its entire existence - and now they're point blank refusing to verify and/or prove to the public that they carried out their claimed "Investigations" into the Schapelle Corby issues, despite glaring and unexplained anomalies.
- According to Allan Kessing (on ABC Radio Monday 4 March 2011), former AFP Chief Mick Keelty was in receipt of a damning Australian Customs report, showing major criminal activity and corruption at Australian airports, as early as December 2004. It never saw the light of day until after Schapelle was convicted (27 May 2005), when some brave soul finally leaked it in disgust (31 May 2005). Keelty deliberately covered up this crucial info throughout her entire hi-profile trial, as well as openly lying about it.
- The Australian Government is still point blank refusing to supply this report to Schapelle.
- Allan Kessing (also), just PUBLICLY STATED Schapelle Corby was the victim of Australian airport corruption !!!!!!!!!
- The AFP openly lied about the use of innocent drug mules.
- The AFP deliberately lied about the forensic testing of the drugs found in Schapelle's bag, and failed to use the Mutual Assistance Treaty to expedite these vital investigations.
- The Australian Federal Police deliberately shafted Alan Kessing for political purposes.
- The Australian Federal Police deliberately shafted Dr. Mohammed Haneef for political purposes.
- The Australian Federal Police deliberately shafted Frederic Martens for political purposes.
So isn't it about time the Australian people set about flushing the sewer? And is it time for direct, peaceful action - because when every democratic avenue fails an innocent woman, isn't that all that's left? Several hundred respectably dressed women gently handing out flyers at the QANTAS check-in, Sydney Airport (blogged and uploaded to You Tube, just before the book is published and the documentary released), may have a cathartic effect, and douse the flames of Australia's second witch burning - because the dam is finally bursting . . .