Friday, April 22, 2011

Schapelle Corby - Let's All Be Friends Again . . .




























Dear Kevin and Greg,

Have you forgotten something? Because millions of Australians haven't.

I sent you some very important questions re Indonesian justice and Schapelle over eight weeks ago, in February 2011, here and here. Four weeks later, in March 2010, I wrote again, because you'd completely ignored my correspondence. I also rang Greg's office around that time, to confirm my inquiries were received (they were), and added some further questions. However, yet another four weeks have elapsed since then, and you can't even be bothered to stick an envelope in the mail. So this is another formal reminder, and I look forward to hearing from you.

I'm sure President SBY understands the need for transparency on high profile international issues, and the clarification of misunderstandings between friends.

Regards, Kim