When you block all democratic pathways to justice and transparent investigation, you are embarking on an extremely dangerous path. In the final analysis, these decisions will cost the future of your organisation, your job and your reputation. Obviously, I have no personal authority in this - but then you're not battling me, you've chosen to fight truth and justice itself, and this powerful and ancient force is aligned against you. Schapelle's story of pain, torture and injustice will explode across the Globe - and your portrayal will be brutal.
1. Please treat this as a formal FOI application, re all the matters encompassed in your letter of the 5th April 2011.
2. Please produce a formal public report of your claimed "Investigations."
3. Please explain how $65 million worth of cocaine (200 kilos) made it out of Sydney Airport (between June and December 2004), without the help of corrupt baggage handlers.
4. Please explain how the bags of innocent Qantas passenger Gary McDonald made their way to Rushcutters Bay (Sydney), from Sydney International Airport, without the help of corrupt baggage handlers.
5. Please explain the formal admissions of the Australian Federal Police re Sydney Airport baggage handlers . . .
"In 2005, an AFP/NSW Crime Commission operation resulted in the arrest of members of another cocaine syndicate who were using baggage handlers to remove imported cocaine from Sydney Airport." Quote from the Submission of The Australian Federal Police, to "The PJC-ACC Inquiry into the Adequacy of Aviation and Maritime Security Measures to Combat Serious and Organised Crime," November 2009.
6. Is it true $800,000 was paid to corrupt Qantas baggage handler "Tom," and what is the explanation for this?
7. Please detail the "Alternative scenarios" you refer to in the third paragraph of your letter, re my original complaint.
8. Please explain why you didn't interview the "Journalist" (Keith Moor), you refer to in the third paragraph of your letter.
9. Please explain why you are not using the same powers, re this "Journalist," as currently used by Phillip Bradley of the New South Wales Crime Commission, in relation to another police leak.
10. Please answer my questions of the 15th March 2011.
Let's face it Philip, if you can simply walk away from any form of public accountability for decisions, we are living with fascism - and it completely exposes the corrupt nature of an organisation that appears to be no more than a fig leaf for organised crime and corruption within the Australian Federal Police.