Sunday, April 24, 2011

Schapelle Corby - WHITEWASH !!!!!












Click on the picture to enlarge and read.

Dear Phillip,

I very much look forward to your reply to my questions of the 8th April 2011, in response to a bizarre letter from your organisation, which asserts that 200 kilos of cocaine made its way out of Sydney Airport (in 2004) without human intervention. So further, when you reply, could you also explain (in detail), why Mick Keelty, Ray Cooper and police prosecutor David Staehli, as quoted in the picture above, are all wrong?

I'm fond of pictures telling a story, and a huge fan of writing style pioneered by Anita Roddick (founder of The Body Shop). Pick up a copy of one of her books, flick through, and you'll see what I mean. The information is in your face, and completely accessible. In Full Voice, a short Body Shop publication, is a good example of this genre. I think Schapelle's story (and the corruption of the Australian establishment), would benefit from similar treatment.

Now, as for the recent FOI debacle and your organisation, I also look forward to a response to my much more detailed and specific request. And since posting that (as you know), a film maker has asked me to access what's already on offer, so I'm happy to oblige them. I'll pass the pile directly on to them, as quite honestly, a whole heap of office gossip, diary entries and emails about myself (the overwhelming bulk of your offering), isn't of particular interest to me. Why the hell do I need a "Labelled photo" of myself? Were you using it for dart practise? Try this one, and I think you'll find me somewhere in this crowd too.

You're up against the logic of the heart. Simply put, some people in this World actually give a shit, and don't take orders. And give thanks for that, because it's a universal energy that protects all of us. Do you think the organisation you work for wouldn't eat you for breakfast, if it was ever convenient and expedient to do that? Gary Lee Rogers found that out the hard way, as did Gerry Fletcher and Allan Kessing. The beast you're protecting has no loyalty to you.

Regards Kim