Sunday, July 24, 2011

Schapelle Corby - Is Brett McCarthy, Editor of The West Australian, Clueless or Corrupt?


























UPDATE 25 JAN 2012 -EXPENDABLE THE MOVIE RELEASED, EXPOSING GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION AND COMPLICITY IN THE JAILING OF AN INNOCENT WOMAN


I spoke directly to Brett McCarthy to-day, re this complaint. Seems the West Australian newspaper wants me to sign something protecting them from all legal action before they'll respond. I told them I'll consider my options, right after I've scanned the documents asking for that waiver, and posted them to the web for the World to see. I also asked Brett (directly), why his newspaper had NEVER reported on the highly newsworthy facts here, here and here (re Schapelle). And guess what, he was speechless, the man didn't have a clue . . .