Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Schapelle Corby & The Supreme Arrogance of Corporate Australia

















Click on the pic to enlarge & read.

Dear Kerrie,

Re: Your letter to me of 29 Sept 2011, in "Reply" to my questions of 18 Sept 2011

Are you taking a stroll around the news outlets at Sydney Airport any time this week? I hope you do, and maybe pick up a copy of this week's New Idea Magazine, which graphically tells over 1.3 million Australian women about the dangerous incompetence of Sydney Airport Corporation, re the outfit's dismal failure to screen luggage.

Now Kerrie, I'm a nurse. I earn a damn sight less than you, but I do a damn sight better job - because if I treated my responsibilities the way you treat yours, my patients would probably be dying like flies, and I'd be struck off the professional register. And for the safety of the flying public, it's great shame you're not subject to the same sanctions.

So, I'm writing to you again. Firstly:

Directly answer the questions I put to you on the 18 September 2011.

Secondly:

Read through all the direct evidence at Expendable (yourself), which I drew to your attention on 18 September 2011.

Thirdly:

Take all and any appropriate actions you need to take yourself (in the light of that hard evidence), then exercise your well manicured hands by picking up the phone and speaking to the Australian Federal Police yourself - or do you wish to give me a cut of your millions, if I do your job for you?

Fourthly:

Provide some hard evidence to the Australian public that you have done something yourself to address your gross and dangerous security failures.

Please let me know if there's anything you don't understand about my suggestions and questions, so I can write again in a simpler format if needed.

I look forward to your further, considered response.

Regards, Kim