UPDATE 25 JAN 2012 -EXPENDABLE THE MOVIE RELEASED, EXPOSING GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION AND COMPLICITY IN THE JAILING OF AN INNOCENT WOMAN
I am complaining about this broadcast by Ben Fordham:
(Note: This podcast of Ben Fordham's recent interview with Lawyer Kerry Smith-Douglas about Schapelle has now been removed by 2GB Radio)
Because it breached this guideline:
The purpose of this Code is to promote accuracy and fairness in news and current affairs programs.
News programs (including news flashes) broadcast by a licensee must:
(a) present news accurately;
Of this ACMA code
1. Not contacting the Corby family to ascertain whether or not Kerry Smith-Douglas IS their lawyer, which she is most definitely NOT - and whether or not she is speaking on their behalf, which (again), she is most definitely NOT. Smith-Douglas did NOT contact the family before making her comments (she has had NO contact with them for over a year), and she even claimed Michael Corby Snr was Schapelle's "Stepdad." In fact Michael was Schapelle's biological Father.
2. Not mentioning that Michael Corby Snr had a clean background, as verified by this police certificate
3. Not mentioning that the police have already debunked Malcolm McCauley's claims.
4. Not mentioning that there is NO known "Flow" of marijuana FROM Australia, TO Bali, as described here
5. Not mentioning this key United Nations data, which shows the economic impossibility of smuggling marijuana FROM Australia, TO Bali.
I look forward to your prompt response.
Regards, Mrs. Kim Bax