Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Schapelle Corby - A Formal Freedom of Information Request re Murdoch's Latest Batch of Lies















Click on the image to enlarge & read.

Correction - Seems the UK part of the business sold out to Murdoch, while the Australian business became independent - though their current CEO Robert Gorman was on the Murdoch payroll for years at Harper Collins, and their Chairman Patrick Gallagher has a history of publishing literary lies.

Here's the formal FOI request to both the AFP, and Australian Customs:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I note Murdoch's toy, these publishers, have just printed some truly bizarre claims about moronic Australian criminals who regularly trash their cash by exporting marijuana from this country, and selling it at an outrageous loss in Bali.

Now, I really don't want to waste your time and insult your intelligence, because I also very much doubt you spend much time investigating Australian criminals who export cocaine from here to Columbia, but I'm afraid the dumb behaviour of this author forces me to ask some silly questions.

So this is a formal Freedom of Information request. Please treat it as such. Can I have any and all information re investigations, inquiries, arrests and staff training materials (over the last 15 years), pertaining to Australian criminals exporting commercial quantities of marijuana FROM Australia, TO Bali.

In other words, give me everything you have relating to an illicit, commercial flow of marijuana FROM Australia, TO Bali during the last 15 years.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards, Kim