Thursday, December 22, 2011

Schapelle Corby - Australia's Dept of Transport Security Seek to Cover Up Horrific Security Breaches

















UPDATE 25 JAN 2012 -EXPENDABLE THE MOVIE RELEASED, EXPOSING GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION AND COMPLICITY IN THE JAILING OF AN INNOCENT WOMAN


Click on the picture to enlarge and read.

Letter of appeal to the Australian Information Commissioner:

CC - Every member of the Scottish Parliament

Dear John,

On the 8th of October 2004, Qantas Airlines illegally carried unscreened luggage, and on 13 December 2011, I put in a Freedom of Information application to Australia's Office of Transport Security, relating to that horrific breach. I also note we have just passed the 23rd anniversary of the Lockerbie disaster, and I watched this National Geographic programme about it yesterday evening.

However, in their infinite wisdom, that department has decided the information I'm seeking "Is not in the public interest," and has thus decided to impose a fee of over $1,200 on an ordinary member of the public (me), who is trying to access it. Here is their email to me, and here is their letter. I am appealing that decision with you, on the grounds that information is manifestly "In the public interest" - and I very much think the families of the 270 victims of the Lockerbie disaster (and every other reasonable person reading this), would agree with me.

Regards, Kim