Saturday, January 14, 2012

Schapelle Corby - A Formal Complaint to Nicola Roxon & A Formal FOI Request, Re Australian Protective Services Officer Gary Lee Rogers






















UPDATE 25 JAN 2012 -EXPENDABLE THE MOVIE RELEASED, EXPOSING GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION AND COMPLICITY IN THE JAILING OF AN INNOCENT WOMAN


Dear Nicola,

Over 4 months ago, on 5 September 2011, I wrote to Brendan O'Connor, asking him if there was ever a formal inquiry into the horrific disappearance of police weapons (and other inventory items), as documented here, and as reported by Australian Protective Services Officer Gary Lee Rogers. Not long after Gary's report, he died of "Natural causes" in the presence of a bloody knife. I also wrote to (and phoned), Brendan again 2 months later about this - but my important question has met with a complete wall of silence, Brendan didn't even acknowledge it.

So Nicola, was there ever an inquiry? And how many times do I have to publicly write to you (and phone you), before I get a reply?

You may also recall the note sent to Schapelle's legal team about this matter in 2005.

Further, I wish to inform you that your Department have acted illegally, in completely ignoring my Freedom of Information request (re this matter), for over 2 months. If I don't have a response by close of business on Monday 23rd January 2012, I will take this issue to the Information Commissioner.

Briefly, the Australian Federal Police admitted they have NO documents related to an inquiry into the inventory losses reported by Gary Lee Rogers, and Jackie Matan of their FOI Department suggested (when I asked her), that the Commonwealth Attorney General's Department may hold them (if they exist). That's why I put in the above mentioned FOI request on 4 November 2011.

Or can we assume that Brendan O'Connor failed to respond to my question, and your Department failed to respond to my FOI request, because there never was an inquiry into the terrible losses Gary reported?

Please get back to me on these matters ASAP.

Regards, Kim

PS - A record of this FOI request has been added here (as will all further correspondence on this matter). Scroll down to the graphic of Banquo's Ghost and yourself.