UPDATE 25 JAN 2012 -EXPENDABLE THE MOVIE RELEASED, EXPOSING GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION AND COMPLICITY IN THE JAILING OF AN INNOCENT WOMAN
A Formal Freedom of Information Request to The Australian Federal Police
As per this 7 December 2004 letter from DFAT to AFP Officer Michael Phelan about Schapelle (and forensic testing of the physical evidence in her case), also reproduced at EXPENDABLE.TV, can you please provide me with documentary evidence relating to his efforts to . . .
1. Request and investigate the identities of all the airport staff who checked Schapelle's luggage in, and handled it up until the point it was loaded on to her international flight.
2. Request and investigate all the CCTV footage of the relevant staff, at the relevant times.
3. Gather the fingerprints of all the relevant staff, and possibly crossmatch them with known offenders.
4. Investigate the possible forensic histories of all the relevant staff.
5. Contact forensic botanists with relevant and appropriate experience, such as Dr. Lynne Milne.
PS - Though I do note that one of the baggage handlers who was responsible for using innocent passengers as unwitting drug mules on the morning Schapelle flew was later paid (by the Australian Federal Police), to take the proceeds of three kilos of cocaine to Switzerland.
PPS - Here's Sherlock . . .