Saturday, February 4, 2012

Schapelle Corby - The Australian Federal Police Leave Dangerous Criminals Singing In The Rain . . . (Of Cash)



















Click on the image to enlarge & read. Singing In The Rain here . . .

Below, a further Freedom of Information request to the Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions - plus a formal appeal to the Information Commissioner . . .

Dear Chris and John,

I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone - and write to you both at the same time.

First, a revised Freedom of Information request to the Commonwealth DPP. I note that this letter from the Commonwealth DPP to Tom says . .
"I confirm that on the basis of the information which has been provided to this office by the Australian Federal Police . . ."
So can I please have the information which that sentence directly refers to, e.g. the "Information" that was provided to the Commonwealth DPP by the Australian Federal Police.

Second, a formal appeal to the Information Commissioner. Can you please investigate why the Australian Federal Police have illegally ignored my formal Freedom of Information request for over thirty days - despite the reminder I sent them. Can you please rectify this.

Regards, Kim