Monday, April 30, 2012
Women for Schapelle on Facebook here.
Some background here.
Schapelle's nightmare and dangerously failing health here.
Imagine your own daughter in Schapelle's position, any mother would walk over hot coals to free her - and the horrifying reality is that, until this travesty of justice is addressed, it's a terrifying reality that could affect anyone one of us, at any time.
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Click on the above to enlarge & read.
Every single day, from now until whenever necessary, I will be calling and faxing Julia Gillard's office (contact details here), and Bob Carr's office (contact details here), until a response is forthcoming.
Gillard has already blocked my home phone - because when I call from it, I get a voicemail message saying she is "Unavailable," but when immediately I call from another, unrelated phone line, I get through straight away.
So here's a message for you Gillard, you can run - but you can't hide.
I invite others to join me - so I will now post a reminder re this action (every single day), to Schapelle's support group.
Schapelle Corby - Leading Australian Film Director/Producer/Writer Matt Norman Announces A New Production About The Cover-Up & Lies That Condemned An Innocent Woman
Good on'ya Matt, it's an epic story - and by all accounts, you've got the epic talent to do it justice. May the corrupt and criminal get what's coming to them, but more importantly, let's get an ordinary, innocent young woman home as soon as humanly possible.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Click on the pic to enlarge it.
Seems some activists spent quite a bit of time at their local shops this Saturday, a couple of hours outside Coles, and a couple of hours outside Woolworths. They said they would have moved on if asked, except no-one asked.
I gather it was amazing, over a hundred flyers were handed out at each location, and it generated a huge amount of interest and discussion - not to mention outright disgust and outrage amongst ordinary shoppers.
Much more to come.
Here's the poster. You can download the file to your hard drive, send it to your local Office Works store, when they'll print it out in A1 size (and laminate it), for $29. That's the best deal I've found so far.
Friday, April 27, 2012
Schapelle Corby - A Formal Letter of Complaint to Wendy Harmer & Caroline Roessler of The Hoopla, plus Journalist Tracy Spicer
Click on the image to enlarge & read. Facebook site of The Hoopla here.
Watch the explosive new documentary about Schapelle HERE blowing the whistle on the corruption that jailed an innocent woman.
- Report and interpret honestly, striving for accuracy, fairness and disclosure of all essential facts. Do not suppress relevant available facts, or give distorting emphasis. Do your utmost to give a fair opportunity for reply.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Click on the image to enlarge and read.
Monday, April 23, 2012
Schapelle Corby - Formal Questions To Dr. Margaret Simons, Director of Journalism Studies at Melbourne University, Plus Jack Herman, of The Australian Press Council
Click on the poster above to enlarge & read.
- Direct evidence of her innocence, contained in the minutes of a 17 October 2005 NSW Crime Commision meeting, as per this full report.
- Direct evidence her boogie board bag illegally (and dangerously), travelled to Indonesia un-scanned, after the interference of corrupt insiders.
- ABC Australia’s large payment to self-confessed criminal William Moss, so he’d stop suing them for calling him a liar in 2005 - when he publicly claimed he was involved with the pick-up of a large amount of marijuana (from Sydney Airport), on the day Schapelle flew.
- 2007 United Nations data, proving at the time Schapelle flew, marijuana was over a 100 times cheaper in Bali (compared to Australia).
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Schapelle Corby - Julia Gillard, When Will You Convey This New Information, Re Schapelle's Innocence, To Indonesia?
Click on the picture to enlarge and read a fax sent to Julia Gillard to-day.
Information re the new evidence proving Schapelle's innocence in a flyer here, a poster here - and the full report here.
Information re the ABC's recent payment to William Miller (AKA Moss), here.
My ignored questions to Gillard here (sent 28 Jan 2012)
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Schapelle Corby - A Formal Complaint Re The ABC's Continuing Failure To Report Core Fact, Faxed Directly To Their CEO, Mark Scott
- The shocking fact Schapelle’s boogie board bag was diverted away from the legally required x-ray screening by corrupt insiders after she checked it in (and the Government deliberately hid this information at the time of her trial) - which also meant QANTAS carried unscreened luggage to the home of the Bali bombers.
- The equally shocking fact none of the Sydney Airport QANTAS baggage handlers who helped to import 200 kilos of cocaine into Australia in 2004 (using innocent passengers as unwitting drug mules), were ever arrested or charged.
- United Nations data (published in 2007), proving marijuana was over 100 times cheaper in Bali (compared to Australia), at the time Schapelle flew.
- Minutes of a NSW Crime Commission meeting held in Oct 2005, containing hard evidence of Schapelle’s innocence - as documented in this flyer, this poster and this full report.
- Your long-term legal battle with the criminal who said he was meant to pick up the marijuana found in Schapelle’s bag (from Sydney Airport). This was after ABC Australia trashed his claims, and he sued your organisation for defamation. You also failed to report that after hard evidence supporting his facts emerged in April 2012, you paid him tens of thousands in costs, to discontinue his action.
Friday, April 20, 2012
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Here's the flyer - and here's the poster.
Schapelle Corby - The Truth About The Corruption That Condemned An Innocent Woman, Courtesy Of Woman's Day Magazine
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Schapelle Corby - Gillard Damned In Graphic New News Ad, Plus A Twice Weekly Appointment With Her MP's
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Monday, April 16, 2012
Further, I guess we can just keep distributing flyers, DVD's and placing news ads in key seats (ad infinitum) - telling the Australian public all about Schapelle's unscreened luggage, the listening device material that was deliberately withheld from Schapelle's legal team (as per the 17 Oct 2005 NSWCC meeting), the criminal baggage handlers who were paid $300,000 to use innocent passengers as unwitting drug mules, and the massive loss of police weapons from Sydney Airport, and quite honestly and truthfully say the Australian Government has point blank refused to investigate - and not only that, we have that point blank refusal in writing. Nice one boys (and girls).
I'll even do up a poster for the coming country-wide exhibitions, starring your most recent letter - and it goes without saying it'll get central billing in Schapelle's next book.
Your latest missive is completely and utterly insane - an insanity clearly obvious to any person out there with more than two brain cells to rub together. Quite honestly, I don't think your outfit could get any more naked, you've surpassed yourselves. But there's one thing that really pisses me off, it's my tax dollars helping to pay for your crap.
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Saturday, April 14, 2012
- One, large (professionally produced), laminated election poster - here's a ready pdf file for your use.
- Double sided sticky tape, to temporarily fix it to the front of their shop window.
- Some printed T Shirts with a logo like this.
- Some portable, light-weight camping chairs.
- Flyers to hand out out (printed in fast draft, black & white for speed & economy), and maybe some burnt DVD's.
- A camera to record the action.