Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Real Story About Schapelle Corby Beats The Boring Crap At Fairfax, That's Sending The Company Broke















I note Fairfax are still publishing their usual crap about Schapelle this weekend, which I'm not even going to link to.  But hey, who cares.  Who reads them anyway?  Personally, I'm so jaded with Australian newspapers and their boring, repetitive crap I never buy them - and I'm not alone, judging by Fairfax's dramatic slide into the dung heap.

And as it was very roundly pointed out to Bob Carr earlier this week, there's many more ways than one to skin a cat in this day and age.

Though it looks like some other media are waking from their stupor, and realising the HUGE profits to be made from telling the truth - I note this recent offering from Channel 10, and Kyle Sandilands