Click on the image to enlarge & read.
Schapelle’s case is shockingly political. It exposes both the phony “War on Terror” and the phony “War on Drugs” (not to mention Government corruption at the highest levels, and blatant discrimination against an Australian citizen), yet not one leading human rights organisation within Australia has the guts (or the wherewithal), to speak out. This is in stark contrast with their outspoken (and completely right), support of Julian Assange, David Hicks and Mamdouh Habib.
Schapelle’s far more “Dangerous” to the powers-that-be than any of these three characters, because most Aussies don’t identify with them. They’re not “Ordinary,” but she could be the girl next door, and she was royally shafted by her own Government. Let’s face it, it’s not entirely common to travel into a war zone and train with foreign soldiers (and yes, I have read David Hicks book - his treatment was a stain on humanity), but a holiday to Bali is a quite different matter. It could have been any of us. We’re far more likely to hop on a plane to this holiday destination, than set up a web site dedicated to exposing Governments - as for Habib, he’s not white. That’s not something I hold against him, or something that should make any difference - but politicians understand gutter prejudice better than any other players I could mention.
Let’s get this straight, Schapelle was destroyed to hide the fact little Johnny Howard didn’t give a flying f*ck about airport security, or stopping the flow of illicit drugs into Australia (or between domestic airports for that matter) - all little Johnny cared about was maximising the profits of his mate Max Moore-Wilton, and all his other cronies at Macquarie Bank (owners of the privatised Sydney Airport Corporation). Senior customs officer Allan Kessing made this fact blatantly clear, which is why he was royally shafted by the Howard Government too.
So here’s a message to these “Human Rights” groups. How hard is it to understand . . .
- There’s NO illegal flow of marijuana FROM Australia TO Bali, and there never has been because it’s economically insane (duh).
- Recently leaked minutes of a 17 October 2005 New South Wales Crime Commission meeting PROVE Schapelle’s innocent (full report here).
- All the other evidence documented at The Expendable Project proves she’s innocent too (watch the film, and access the files).
- She was given a political sentence far in excess of anything given to Indonesian citizens for similar crimes (or far worse one’s for that matter), after a trial that breached both Indonesian law and international law. That’s also confirmed by a leading Indonesian human rights advocate, who has vowed to fight for her.
- Dangerous Australian criminals involved in this scandal remain free, and well rewarded by the Australian Government for their silence.
So get off of your collective backsides, before history damns you to hell.