Click on the image to enlarge and read.
Schapelle was sentenced to 20 years by the Bali court, while . . .
- It's the same as the one given to Umar Patek for helping to murder over 200 people.
- Most of the Bali bombers are already free.
- Indonesian men who helped to decapitate three children on their way to school got a lesser sentence than Schapelle
- A Bali robber who slaughtered a young Australian woman with 37 deep knife wounds got a lesser sentence than Schapelle.
- An Indonesian man who smuggled around 1.7 tons of marijuana got a lesser sentence than Schapelle (translation here). There was just 4.2 kilos discovered in her sports bag.
- The highest sentence ever given to an Indonesian for the same alleged crime as Schapelle is just five years. Read her Indonesian lawyers fax to John Howard about this, which he ignored.
- Drug dealing Bali jail boss Mohammad Sudrajat got just 4 years.