Sunday, May 12, 2013

Schapelle Corby & Kate McClymont's 8 year coffee break

















Hi Kate,

I see you wrote this article about QANTAS's corrupt baggage handlers in 2005, but I guess you've been on an extended coffee break for the last 8 years, because you "Forgot" to follow up on their fate.  But no worries sweetie, a helpful nurse (myself), has done your job for you.  Those criminal bastards are still as free as birds.  Your journalism's a joke isn't it? How did you miss THAT story? I left a message on your voicemail to-day re this, but I won't hold my breath for a response.

These laughable standards are probably why your organisation's going down the tubes, and it's 50/50 (or less), whether or not you'll have a job by this time next year - as clearly pointed out HERE in another post about Australia's "Undead" journos.

Regards, Kim