Friday, May 10, 2013

Schapelle Corby: A letter to Wayne Swan MP, Deputy Prime Minister
















Dear Wayne,

As you know, there's a protest about your Government's corruption cover-up in Canberra on the 16th May 2013.  Unfortunately, I can't make it on that day - but you're the most senior Government politician within easy driving distance of my home.  So can you do something for me please?  I sent your Minister for Justice, Jason Clare MP, some simple, polite questions on the 5th of December 2012 about these criminal workers (over 5 months ago now), but despite many reminders in the interim, my correspondence has not even been acknowledged. That's an incredibly poor performance.

I'll pop into your electorate office on the 16th of May 2013 (your staff have absolutely nothing to fear from a middle aged nurse), and politely ask if there's a response for me yet.  Maybe Jason Clare MP could forward his reply to your office, so I can pick it up?

I'll also show your staff this AO size poster and A4 flyer - and spend a bit of time in your electorate later that day sharing the news with your local voters.

Warm regards, Kim