Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Schapelle Corby & upsetting the delicate little flowers at Fairfax media . . .



















On 30 December 2014 Fairfax correspondent Michael Bachelard tweeted a picture (accompanied by his sarcastic commentary), and went on (in the same thread), to spruik his reporting of Schapelle's case, so I pinged him about Fairfax's grossly inaccurate and skewed articles re her issues (as the thread shows).  And BTW, the Australian Press Council agrees with me.

Anyway, that was it.  Forgot about it and went to bed (with no desire to spend any more time on the dud journo), but clearly the riled hack was much more irked by me than I was by him - as he took the time to Tweet this bizarre rant about me a few hours later.

So hullo Michael, not quite sure what you hoped to achieve, but here's the reality.  I don't care what you write about me (as I note you mentioned me by name in a Sydney Morning Herald article once, sending my friends and I into gales of laughter), and I care even less what you Tweet about me.  I'm not a journalist, I'm not a politician and I don't earn my living in the public eye.

However, I do understand why the talentless no-bodies at Fairfax are always having hissy fits about Schapelle, this post says it all . . .